The Snell CMR2016 rating was established by the Snell Foundation in collaboration with the FIA to create a uniform set of standards required for all youth full face helmets. Key to this standard is a maximum helmet weight and smaller shell design. The best protection for a young driver is a properly fitted certified youth helmet.
- Composite Kevlar Mix for Super Lightweight Shell
- Small Shell Designed Specifically for Youth
- Option to Run Forced Air Accessory with Top Air Intake Vent ad Chin Vents
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior Removable/Washable to Replace or Refit
- Z-21 Series 2.5mm Clear Shield (Will accept the Z-20 Shield)
- Rear Spoiler Included for Improved Aerodynamics
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM, PLEASE ALLOW FOR EXTRA SHIPPING AND HANDLING TIME